Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
This is going to completely change arriving at SFOT I mean even just SFOTs vibe in general. I really like SFOT as a park and Tormenta looks to be a very strong ride for the park. If it rides as smooth as Yukon Striker it’ll be one of the most famous rides in Texas for sure for many years.
B&Ms, Smooth? In this day and age? Don’t count on it.
 
B&Ms, Smooth? In this day and age? Don’t count on it.
I actually do have some hope that this will be smooth since it's using the wider track type. My guess is the rattle on the 7 across dives comes from the track being so narrow for a train that wide. Afaik none of the wide track dives have had a rattle, so I'm hoping that'll fix the issue.
 
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad