Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
IMO Griffon, Sheikra, and many other North American B&M Dives are automatically very mid in light of this.

This layout, or some version of it, needs to be the general standard for all Dives going forward. It is truly dynamic. Well done!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: tonyflyshow
I mean is the layout really that special ignoring all the stats? It has a typical immulman, a loop(yes large) and a half immulman. The only unique element is the tight turn around before the brake run. Which hopefully will have gokd positives. Wraths layout wise dumps on this. I feel like we could be getting so much more for modern layouts. Dive loop? Cobra roll? Heartline?
 
I mean is the layout really that special ignoring all the stats? It has a typical immulman, a loop(yes large) and a half immulman. The only unique element is the tight turn around before the brake run. Which hopefully will have gokd positives. Wraths layout wise dumps on this. I feel like we could be getting so much more for modern layouts. Dive loop? Cobra roll? Heartline?
It at least looks balanced. Unlike Yukon Striker. I mean, do we really need a cobra roll with the several other coasters out there that already have one?
 
  • Like
Reactions: tonyflyshow
It at least looks balanced. Unlike Yukon Striker. I mean, do we really need a cobra roll with the several other coasters out there that already have one?
In dive coaster world? Yes. Yes we do. Let alone on a wing. Imagine going through one that far from the track. Maybe 8 across would be whatever but 10 across and wingcoasters? Shesh
 
  • Like
Reactions: tonyflyshow
I mean is the layout really that special ignoring all the stats? It has a typical immulman, a loop(yes large) and a half immulman. The only unique element is the tight turn around before the brake run. Which hopefully will have gokd positives. Wraths layout wise dumps on this. I feel like we could be getting so much more for modern layouts. Dive loop? Cobra roll? Heartline?
The layout is fine. You really have to go back to Titan (25 years ago) to find another coaster of this scale built from the ground-up. The past couple of coasters here were clones: Joker, Pandemonium, Aquaman. New Texas Giant was custom but it's also an the first RMC conversion before they really started honing their layout skills.

In that context, the layout is fine. It's big, tall, fast... I don't see what the problem is?
 
The layout is fine. You really have to go back to Titan (25 years ago) to find another coaster of this scale built from the ground-up. The past couple of coasters here were clones: Joker, Pandemonium, Aquaman. New Texas Giant was custom but it's also an the first RMC conversion before they really started honing their layout skills.

In that context, the layout is fine. It's big, tall, fast... I don't see what the problem is?
The layout is perfectly fine. It's typical dive coaster. Im just looking at the ones on facebook and reddit gawking over the layout like it's doing anything new. The loop/twist into the mid coarse is neat. But the layout isint anything special at all. (Ignoring stats)
 
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad