Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Latest drone update from Elevated Lens. Lots more hardware has arrived and some more work on footers.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

Since it's being announced shortly, I probably won't be able to put out a precreation for this (there's just not enough completed footers for me to confidently predict anything beyond the lift, drop, and Immelmann)- but I have been mentally assembling some of the pieces of the ride, and I do feel good that this is "pretty much" what it'll look like👇


Should be 3 main lift hill supports, one support on the curve, and a really abnormal-for-B&M drop structure; with the extended Giga-spine included. All that to say, this thing is gonna be a UNIT. Cannot wait to see what the real thing looks like!

I figured the crest of the lift hill would be more like Iron Menace or Wrath of Rakshasa. That looks like a lot of steel 300ft in the air.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mwe BGW
Is Rubi a type of bull? I know that is the codename they are using for this project, but I am curious if there is a reason why they are using that specific word.
 
Is Rubi a type of bull? I know that is the codename they are using for this project, but I am curious if there is a reason why they are using that specific word.
I was thinking the same thing too @RideThroughTime . It could possibly refer to the red color of a matador's cloak; being red like a ruby which can also be spelled "rubi".

I also did some small research on the correlation between "Rubi" and bull fighting. A famous matador, Jose Antonio Alcalde was nicknamed "El Rubio". I also found out that the matador's cloak is red to hide the blood of the bull, not attract the bull. The bull is rather attracted to the movement of the cloak..
 
Last edited:
Since we’re 4 days away, I’m going to make my prediction

-The name will be either El Matador or El Toro
-No Tunnel or Splashdown
-4 Inversion
-Mid Course Brake Run
-10 seater trains
-Longer than Yukon, Griffon, and SheiKra, but shorter than the other Giga coaster
-will have theming similar to Wrath and Alpen, but no preshow like Dr. D
-some people gonna be disappointed
 
Since we’re 4 days away, I’m going to make my prediction

-The name will be either El Matador or El Toro
Tormenta Rampaging Run
tormentarampagingrun-png.39054
 
Since we’re 4 days away, I’m going to make my prediction

-The name will be either El Matador or El Toro
-No Tunnel or Splashdown
-4 Inversion
-Mid Course Brake Run
-10 seater trains
-Longer than Yukon, Griffon, and SheiKra, but shorter than the other Giga coaster
-will have theming similar to Wrath and Alpen, but no preshow like Dr. D
-some people gonna be disappointed
I'll take a stab as well:

-Name (the trademarked one, not expecting anything else)
-No tunnel (you'd probly see groundwork on that by now)
-At least 5 inversions
-Agreed on the MCBR (I just BEG that there's 4+ elements before it, like Yukon)
-8 seater trains
-Ballpark track length of 4300ft
-Drop angle: something in the 90's (would be stunned if its 100+)
 
I love the cutback-style element over the first drop (although they will probably call this an overbanked curve or something). I imagine they could line up trains to cross at the same time if they wanted.

Also I noticed the animation had the Conquistador in it; hopefully they can replace it someday.
 
Last edited:
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad