Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Could it be the 'Tormenta' fascia is temporary and was just put on this coach to be able to display it along with the annoucement? I know that the actual (and well detailed) decals were not added to the Rapterra trains until the ride was basically open.

Definitely could be, but I think it's mighty weird to do big train reveals with placeholder styling since the whole point of a train reveal is to brag about the styling.

Who knows though. Hope you're right!
 
Could it be the 'Tormenta' fascia is temporary and was just put on this coach to be able to display it along with the annoucement? I know that the actual (and well detailed) decals were not added to the Rapterra trains until the ride was basically open.
The Rapterra car that was at IAAPA had the decals, but I don't know if the rest of it's corresponding train had the decals at that time. The other train didn't during testing.
 
I somehow haven’t been on a dive yet and am also not the biggest fan of B&M (not bad by any means, but only 3 break my top 20), but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t stupidly excited for this one. The first giga with inversions is impressive no matter how you look at it.
 
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad