Didn’t even realize this today. Makes for a pretty iconic feature - shaping up to be a great rideThe drop going through the cutback is really cool
Didn’t even realize this today. Makes for a pretty iconic feature - shaping up to be a great rideThe drop going through the cutback is really cool
B&Ms, Smooth? In this day and age? Don’t count on it.This is going to completely change arriving at SFOT I mean even just SFOTs vibe in general. I really like SFOT as a park and Tormenta looks to be a very strong ride for the park. If it rides as smooth as Yukon Striker it’ll be one of the most famous rides in Texas for sure for many years.
I actually do have some hope that this will be smooth since it's using the wider track type. My guess is the rattle on the 7 across dives comes from the track being so narrow for a train that wide. Afaik none of the wide track dives have had a rattle, so I'm hoping that'll fix the issue.B&Ms, Smooth? In this day and age? Don’t count on it.
This is also the first one of the large ones to be built since the (alleged) change in B&M's build quality, so we'll see. I am also hopeful that the wider track will help its case.Afaik none of the wide track dives have had a rattle
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.