Existing Roller Coaster Verbolten

Login or Register to Hide This Ad

ControlsEE

I probably should be working...
Oct 2, 2018
The best start up warning spiel of any ride, change my mind.
Random fact: It was originally decided to do the standard "clear the track" spiel, but shortly before opening, one of the area supervisors came up with that line and they recorded her saying that instead. That's why it sounds like a different person, since Ashley did that one instead of the voice actor who recorded the other spiels.

Mushroom

Same user, new username
Feb 12, 2011
Random fact: It was originally decided to do the standard "clear the track" spiel, but shortly before opening, one of the area supervisors came up with that line and they recorded her saying that instead. That's why it sounds like a different person, since Ashley did that one instead of the voice actor who recorded the other spiels.
After listening to @Travis...'s video, that's a pretty impressive impression of Gerta. In all these years, I had no idea that wasn't her.

ControlsEE

I probably should be working...
Oct 2, 2018
While I worked the ride (2013 and 2016), it was programmed to leave when the first entered the first set of brakes before the drop. The idea is to time it where the train is dropping while launch 1 is launching. If the train leaves the dispatch before the previous train leaves the drop, the train will wait on the drop until launch 1 is clear.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad