I searched up that trademark name and this is what it show up:
Direct Link to Embedded Media Source
I know, tiktok, but I wouldn't be surpsied if the ride would be sponsored by red bull
I’m really starting to question when we call something a dive vs eurofighter vs standard. I know it’s the model name but with a drop getting to beyond 100° it’s getting a little odd, especially as more eurofighters get hold brakes at the drop. On top of that you are getting ones like Iron Gwazi with a 91 degree drop.thermometer at 104 degrees (drop angle)
The clock is definitely upside down and would read 9:25 as the announcement day. But for fun, another alternative could be that if the clock were right-side up that would read 2:55, alluding to a 255-foot inversion (hence the upside down). Perhaps the first element after the drop, such as an immelmann?clock (i think its upside down and reads 9:25, aka announcement day)
Since we can only see the minute hand and it’s pointing at V what if that’s the number of inversions?clock (i think its upside down and reads 9:25, aka announcement day)
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.