Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I searched up that trademark name and this is what it show up:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

I know, tiktok, but I wouldn't be surpsied if the ride would be sponsored by red bull

Now, not the gnarliest or most tricked run we’ve seen on the mountain, but damn if Brandon doesn’t have the most finesse and style out of anybody…and to do it all on a single crown, holy! But yeah, that’s a “Rampage Run”, not a rampaging one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tonyflyshow
ok so thinking about it (i could 100% be very wrong)

scuba diver (dive coaster)
swiss mountains (B&M)
thermometer at 104 degrees (drop angle)
clock (i think its upside down and reads 9:25, aka announcement day)
the guy in the back i THINK is the worlds tallest man ever (tallest dive)
2163 (this one is confusing me, maybe its the track length in yards or something? that would be 6489.00 ft)

idk im trying to piece it together lol
 
thermometer at 104 degrees (drop angle)
I’m really starting to question when we call something a dive vs eurofighter vs standard. I know it’s the model name but with a drop getting to beyond 100° it’s getting a little odd, especially as more eurofighters get hold brakes at the drop. On top of that you are getting ones like Iron Gwazi with a 91 degree drop.

Anyways, sorry for the little mini rant.
 
The 2163 is from this photo:


I assume it's getting at the fastest dive record.
 
clock (i think its upside down and reads 9:25, aka announcement day)
The clock is definitely upside down and would read 9:25 as the announcement day. But for fun, another alternative could be that if the clock were right-side up that would read 2:55, alluding to a 255-foot inversion (hence the upside down). Perhaps the first element after the drop, such as an immelmann?

Also, would like to note the red knot, perhaps hinting at some sort of "demonic knot" element? Seems to me they are definitely teasing ride elements/features/specs, which is super fun and I wish more parks did this in their teaser campaigns to get people thinking!
 
Double posting because I have a different inversion hypothesis I just concocted.

Three sections of the image (left side of the mountain range, left side of the dive suit, right side of the dive helmet) are color-inverted. Given the element heights we know, three inversions seems like a pretty reasonable theory to me.
 
Last edited:
Not even close. The stratas and Red Force are the only coasters over 300ft to even hit 90°.

This really is shaping up to be even more absurd than a giga dive already sounds on paper, I swore off ever flying into Dallas again (worst airport I’ve ever been to) but they might get me for this.
 
Latest drone update from Elevated Lens. Lots more hardware has arrived and some more work on footers.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

Since it's being announced shortly, I probably won't be able to put out a precreation for this (there's just not enough completed footers for me to confidently predict anything beyond the lift, drop, and Immelmann)- but I have been mentally assembling some of the pieces of the ride, and I do feel good that this is "pretty much" what it'll look like👇


Should be 3 main lift hill supports, one support on the curve, and a really abnormal-for-B&M drop structure; with the extended Giga-spine included. All that to say, this thing is gonna be a UNIT. Cannot wait to see what the real thing looks like!
 
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad