Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Finally, the revenge of La Cucaracha! 🐞

I've seen someone saying the staging site fencing now extends around one of the picnic areas by parking, along with new pink markers heading up to the gate area. Since I'm visiting tomorrow, I'll try and confirm what's happening there.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Coasternerd
Back from my visit. The picnic areas are now fenced off from public use, and I saw both an active concrete truck and skid loader doing some work in the part closest to the gate. Dive track looks quite sizable now that I've seen it in meatspace. Inside the Spain area, there seems to be some basic wood scaffolding going up towards the region gate, maybe for queue signage and such. Nothing happening that quick, but it's moving. Also the second time I've rope-dropped New Texas Giant only for it to break down due to the PLC faulting at harness check.
 
This one isn't as affected by tariffs-- only a few parts are imported from Europe (the trains and some components), but the bulk of the steel is fabricated in the US (not sure where they buy the steel from). If they purchased it pre-tariffs the costs shouldn't be blown up too badly. With the postponement of the Great Adventure coaster they have more money to play with.
 
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad