Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Do the trains have new front plaques? Do they no longer have plaques at all, are they not running 3 trains in 2020? What is this?

Do the trains have new front plaques? Do they no longer have plaques at all, are they not running 3 trains in 2020? What is this?
They said it had been replaced but did not elaborate if all of them had been replaced or just this one, or when it was done. An up close look shows somecwear and tear on it.

Reactions: Nicole and Zachary
Mistakes were made...

View attachment 19439

... at the ACE event auction.

giphy.gif

As a person who grew up where lowriders are commonplace...

Here's what needs to happen: we need to convert an AC carriage into a moving vehicle that can be considered loosely "street legal." Bonus: the auto body should not be more than three inches off the ground. Double bonus: hydraulics and switches are to be installed for maximum street cred.

Then, we get a custom paint job. Preferably something burgundy. Light metallic speckles. You feel me.

Now here's where it gets crucial: we need to get a mural airbrushed on the back fender. This is what I'm thinking: a beach scene, with waves crashing off in the distance, some nicely placed palm trees, and of course, our custom car chilling on the beach (like it's on vacation).

Thoughts?

Question... Can anyone confirm whether or not all three Apollo trains had their ornamental zero car decorations last year? I just found this photo in BGW's press photos gallery...

E99E606F-CB52-4BBB-80A3-9D9DB692992E.jpeg

Please tell me train 3 wasn't running with a generic nose panel last summer...

I'd like to think I would have noticed something like that. But I can't specifically say that's something I was looking for either.

Reactions: Zachary
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad