Login or Register to Hide This Ad

EdK

Feb 26, 2021
Went to Hershey Park yesterday and rode Candymonium for the first time. B&M has definitely advanced the original design with steeper drops, a little more air time and interesting elements. Regardless, Apollo's Chariot is still my favorite. Some minor gripes with Candymonium- the station is hot and claustrophobic, the ride is a little on the short side and the brown color is hideous. For these reasons Apollo's Chariot is still #1.

Oct 23, 2019
I got 4 rides this past week and airtime was very weak IMO no matter where I sat. The trims were slowing down too much.

Is it too much to ask for an employee to fix the ropes in the first queue structure? A rope was missing to push people down the correct path, so people would just hop over it. I guess the bigger question is why didn't someone just eliminate the rope, the line was never backing up.

Jul 5, 2017
I was actually thinking when I rode Sunday that the trim on the return run hit really hard. I definitely remember some pull back on the first too but I was in the front so I got sufficient airtime for my needs.

Reactions: Travis...
May 14, 2019
I actually felt the ride was running faster than normal on sunday and Wednesday, more so on Wednesday. it was running so fast that i decided that apollo was a front row ride

Login or Register to Hide This Ad