Login or Register to Hide This Ad

Mwe BGW

Silver Donor
Jul 22, 2018
on the first drop they are behind and on the left and on the second drop over the river ut is right to left behind the fence

Jonesta6

Glumble
Feb 14, 2019
They don't intentionally fire at the track, their sole purpose is to mitigate impacts to wildlife (prevent another Fabio got goosed situation) - any water making it to the trains/riders from these cannons is purely incidental and not an intended effect to my knowledge.

Last edited:

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
Oooh I had no idea that is the history of the cannons! Pretty fun that they also give a good splash to the trains (unless it’s shooting pond water lol) Do you know where along the track the cannons are?
They don't spray the trains. They shoot off about the time the train reaches the top of the hill to help insure that the area is clear before it gets there

Aug 16, 2012
Either I'm getting too old or has Chariot gotten a little rough around the edges? Went Saturday night and the entire ride was rough for me. At the end I felt pressure in my head. I really hope it was a one time thing.

Reactions: Travis...
Aug 16, 2012
In line at AC and they are shutting down for weather conditions. Huh? A breeze? It's 70 degrees and perfect. Wtf? Are the murder hornets back?

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Aug 16, 2012
Weather conditions could mean thunder and lightning within 20 miles. So it could be perfect at the park but not at great 20 miles away.
I know but radar was/is clear. Also it used to be 10 miles many moons ago. Just really not having a pleasant experience right now. Some creep tried to walk behind my daughter on the Italy to Germany bridge. Not going into too much detail but sufficient to say my night is ruined.

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
In line at AC and they are shutting down for weather conditions. Huh? A breeze? It's 70 degrees and perfect. Wtf? Are the murder hornets back?
Winds were gusting pretty hard 10 miles down the road most of the evening. I could easily see winds being high enough at Apollo's highest point to trigger a shut down.

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Login or Register to Hide This Ad