Volcano: Kojira Born
Volcano: King of the Jungle

Luke

Pusheen Gardens
Silver Donor
Jul 20, 2011
Williamsburg, VA
www.instagram.com
A few show ideas Paramount had for the Volcano area.

Attachments

Joe

Feb 12, 2011
Near Richmond
BuschDominion.com
What a shame that show never came into fruition. It sounds spectacular. (Although I suppose it all would have been lost now, anyways...).

Also, this is further evidence that the park did originally plan for the enormous Lost World waterfall to be used for Volcano too. Again, a shame it was never used, but it would all be in the past at this point.

Apr 22, 2019
Does anyone even get to see anything in that "museum"? If not how is it different from a junk yard. A junk yard you can't go to.

Jun 3, 2010
Newport News, VA
Does anyone even get to see anything in that "museum"? If not how is it different from a junk yard. A junk yard you can't go to.
Unfortunately, not yet. Their initial goal was to build a storage facility to preserve these pieces. They are currently fundraising to build a public exhibit area. And it's different in that these pieces aren't being scrapped, they are being archived so that they will be viewable in the future.

b.mac

Great Adventure got an RMC...
May 14, 2011
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Well that's exactly how the ride was taken down. Steel cutters and claws ripping it down.

Looks like KD only donated that one piece of track and the one car, unless there's another shipment coming in the future.

Reactions: Zachary

ControlsEE

I probably should be working...
Oct 2, 2018
I just figured they would take a plasma cutter or oxyacetelene torch to it.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad