Looks great! That shimmy into the mid course though . . .
Oh don't start.Looks great! That shimmy into the mid course though . . .
One thing that these new dives make me appreciate is the aesthetics of griffon. I swear they are unmatched.New large crane was just delivered.
View attachment 43102
View attachment 43103View attachment 43104
No testing has occured today. I have not spotted what the big crane is needed for, I have only observed reach testing so far.
The final grading is almost complete for the entry path and parking lot.
Aw man! I was so looking forward to seeing the rattleMedia day has been called off for next Thursday, reasoning given was commissioning needs. Don’t know what if anything this means for the opening date.
How smooth is it?Let’s just say… the bull is more powerful than expected.
I’ve been seeing from the OT groups on Facebook that it hasn’t been testing at all this weekendI'm very curious as to what's the hold up. I'm not worried about this sliding a year but dives are fairly traditional rides.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.