Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

POV

Beautiful scenery and entry way signage. I love to see the extra effort in quality. It's nice to see people finally riding this thing. Hopefully it's smooth (it appears to be) 🤞
 
Jesus. It looks shaky as hell. Like @MrBradferd said, watch the heads in the front row. 😬

Do the same with a potato-quality, non-front-row POV on a smooth dive to see the difference:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

Like the other recent B&Ms, I doubt it's painful or ruins the ride or anything, but still, that IS NOT how a good, modern coaster should be tracking.
 
Jesus. It looks shaky as hell. Like @MrBradferd said, watch the heads in the front row. 😬

Do the same with a potato-quality, non-front-row POV on a smooth dive to see the difference:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

Like the other recent B&Ms, I doubt it's painful or ruins the ride or anything, but still, that IS NOT how a good, modern coaster should be tracking.

It looks VERY visably worse than rapterra and that already takes away the ride for me as a avid rapterra hater. You can see that dudes head literally jerk around. Rapterra doesnt even do that
 
Passholders be like:

Fail Speed Bump GIF
 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source
uh wow
either this person can't hold their camera straight or this is the worst rattle I've ever seen on a B&M. Don't know which one.

Maybe just me, but that looks filmed from those meta glasses or smth. Not a mount attached to the train, like the official. (I know, I know, that’s obvious, don’t flame me)
 
Maybe just me, but that looks filmed from those meta glasses or smth. Not a mount attached to the train, like the official. (I know, I know, that’s obvious, don’t flame me)
That would be a better way to see any shake than a mounted camera lol
 
Yeah, we shouldn't read anything into that video. Front row POVs are pretty useless to guestimate how well a ride tracks. Way too many variables.

The video showing people's bodies actually experiencing the spikes in laterals is far, far more instructive.

Do we have any reliable rider reports yet?
 
Last edited:
Yeah, we shouldn't read anything into that video. Front row POVs are pretty useless to guestimate how well a ride tracks. Way too many variables.

The video showing people's bodies actually experiencing the spikes in laterals is far, far more instructive.

Do we have any reliable rider reports yet?
I haven’t ridden it yet, but what I heard, the front is smooth while the back has a rattle. Like Wrath
 
Just saw a reel on a POV, and someone is saying it seems to be about as smooth as dr diabolical? If anyone has a reference with that.
 
Rode it yesterday, row 2 outer edge. Not the worst rattle I've ever felt - Diamondback was worse, actually - but my head hit the headrest a couple times. I give it about a 7, but that might go up when I get a front-row ride. For now, it rests solidly at #18/48.

I also got a RideForces reading... and on that topic, I noticed something weird. When I open it in my RF app, I show a max of 3.7 G, which seems about in line with what I felt, but when you open it on the website, it shows up at 4.3 G, which seems a hair too high. Not sure what changed between the ride and the upload.
 
Last edited:
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad