Dear god that shake… holy shit
I actually didnt think it looked to badDear god that shake… holy shit
Jesus. It looks shaky as hell. Like @MrBradferd said, watch the heads in the front row.
Do the same with a potato-quality, non-front-row POV on a smooth dive to see the difference:
Direct Link to Embedded Media Source
Like the other recent B&Ms, I doubt it's painful or ruins the ride or anything, but still, that IS NOT how a good, modern coaster should be tracking.
Direct Link to Embedded Media Source
uh wow
either this person can't hold their camera straight or this is the worst rattle I've ever seen on a B&M. Don't know which one.
That would be a better way to see any shake than a mounted camera lolMaybe just me, but that looks filmed from those meta glasses or smth. Not a mount attached to the train, like the official. (I know, I know, that’s obvious, don’t flame me)
I haven’t ridden it yet, but what I heard, the front is smooth while the back has a rattle. Like WrathYeah, we shouldn't read anything into that video. Front row POVs are pretty useless to guestimate how well a ride tracks. Way too many variables.
The video showing people's bodies actually experiencing the spikes in laterals is far, far more instructive.
Do we have any reliable rider reports yet?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.