Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
source.gif

Why do they bother with the construction walls if it is all visible from the skyride?

You'd think they'd have the decency to make a construction roof as well. Good grief.
Yeah the construction walls across the bridge, is NO BUENO. I don't like the constructions walls. Good thing you can see whats going on from the the Sky Ride so far, I guess they probably gonna do the big build when Christmas Town is done and over with and park completely closed. Construction walls are ugly. Hey but at least now I could see how a terrain coaster would look good thru that area and under the bridge. That's my wishful thinking, pipe dream.

construction walls around guest pathways are the norm, regardless of if the project can be viewed from the sky. it gives them opportunity to advertise the new rides with the banners posted on the wall

It's also a catch for debris and possible flying stuff. Most people think construction site fences are to keep you out, but it's just as much as keeping stuff in.

I hope nobody took my statement to be serious. Apologies for not including the iconic "/s"

Reactions: Zachary
Some construction photo's as of Friday 12/07.

Attachments

• IMG_5107a.JPG
    IMG_5107a.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5108a.JPG
    IMG_5108a.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5109a.JPG
    IMG_5109a.JPG
  • IMG_5110a.JPG
    IMG_5110a.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5111a.JPG
    IMG_5111a.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5112a.JPG
    IMG_5112a.JPG
does anyone have any ideas as to what those structures they have down so far are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad