Project 2019: Finnegan's Flyer (S&S Screamin' Swing)

Login or Register to Hide This Ad
May 11, 2018
ORLANDO
Why do they bother with the construction walls if it is all visible from the skyride?

You'd think they'd have the decency to make a construction roof as well. Good grief.
Yeah the construction walls across the bridge, is NO BUENO. I don't like the constructions walls. Good thing you can see whats going on from the the Sky Ride so far, I guess they probably gonna do the big build when Christmas Town is done and over with and park completely closed. Construction walls are ugly. Hey but at least now I could see how a terrain coaster would look good thru that area and under the bridge. That's my wishful thinking, pipe dream.

Mar 16, 2016
construction walls around guest pathways are the norm, regardless of if the project can be viewed from the sky. it gives them opportunity to advertise the new rides with the banners posted on the wall
It's also a catch for debris and possible flying stuff. Most people think construction site fences are to keep you out, but it's just as much as keeping stuff in.

Jul 31, 2016
Southern Va
How? Construction walls allow for a great advertising opportunity. They take an ugly wall and turn it into something interesting by displaying what is new for the following year. Six Flags isn't the only company to do this; Disney, Universal, Merlin, Cedar Fair, Herschend, and other local parks have all done this in the past.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad