Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Large section of track has been removed Ithink that puts to rest any thoughts that this isn't the beginning of complete removal.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source
 
Awesome shots of the progress on the Arie dismantling. I have a few takeaways. First of all, none of the track appears to be on site unless it's staged in the parking lot; someone can fill me in on that, but based on how they specifically took that section, maybe they're looking to modify the structure there in some way, possibly adding in that 3rd block section, elevation changes, or smth else I'm not aware of. Additionally, there appears to be a crane staged near the lift, so I'd imagine any day now we'll see it begin to be dismantled. Screenshot 2026-09-26 112452.png
 
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad