Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I wonder which came first? BGW losing their passion or the event becoming lackluster?
Busch losing the passion. It’s all about saving money. They’d rather cut corners and produce a low quality show with poor attractions rather than produce a high quality show that will capture the attention of guests and members to keep them coming back. Howl-o-scream was amazing when it first started but the lack of knowledge of previous years from new management and designers are causing the event to go down hill.

Busch losing the passion. It’s all about saving money. They’d rather cut corners and produce a low quality show with poor attractions rather than produce a high quality show that will capture the attention of guests and members to keep them coming back. Howl-o-scream was amazing when it first started but the lack of knowledge of previous years from new management and designers are causing the event to go down hill.

I first came to HOS and was blown away. It was a true Halloween event with amazing houses and terrifying scare zones. The scare was truly everywhere. The Busch family knew how to do Halloween right. I miss those days.

Yea this is around my 3-4th year at HoS and I have loved it even last year because of the new houses but just a single house that is basically recycled? Really? I’m still gonna go if not just for the environment but it’s feeling like it’s gonna be really lackluster. Smh

They've finally updated us with official news for BGWHOS2019:

Fiends has been replaced with 'Jack is Back' located in Ireland -
A DISCO DANCE CELEBRATION
This year marks the return of Jack is Back, the popular street-style performance in the Ireland village starring Jack, a Howl-O-Scream icon who made his return last year in The Vault XX. Pumpkins, scarecrows and Jack himself pays park guests a visit in this disco dancing celebration.

A "'new" maze (just an updated version of the Vault) named The Vault: Overtaken -
ABOUT THE VAULT: OVERTAKEN
Jack has been released from the Vault! In his place you'll find new creatures from past Howl-O-Scream experiences like Igor, Freakenstein and the famous Fiends nurses taking over the haunts and instilling new fears on those who dare to enter. Also joining these new scares will be classic characters such as The Executioner from The Dark Tower; Dr. Rot; Meemaw from Cornered; Werewolf from Hunted; Georgie from Mr. Karver’s workshop; Giggles the Clown from Festa Dementia, plus many more past favorites! These dearly departed characters are dying to frighten guests again.

Cornered is no longer a maze. More updates soon.
Apparently Busch will make an announcement or two about HOS in the upcoming weeks. This may be about a new house or Irelands retheme. Fingers crossed! ?

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad