Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
While I would love something great for the former DK space I doubt we would get anything good, if it were inline with Laff Trak I wouldnt be suprised.

The Busch Family now has zero relationship with the parks as well considering they aren't owned by AB anymore. As interesting of an idea as this is, it is really outside of the realm of possibility.

Okay, so same idea but it's the Stein family. ?

I would love to see a ride like Mystic Manor, which I have never ridden but watched many times. A ride of that style where you travel through an ancient abandoned castle. The castle is haunted by the ghosts of the old troops. Lots of suits of armor and ghost soldiers. I'd prefer it to stay light hearted and fun though, not try to be too serious. Or to make it more interactive make it a shooter ride where you have to eliminate the ghosts to make the castle usable again and get the treasure. The second would be the more serious route.

I have thought a mild spinning coaster with some darkness/fog and light set themeing would be a big family hit for a modest budget.

Reactions: SLC Headache
The one thing a DarKastle replacement needs most is a 42" minimum. That's the one thing the park has been in need of the most. I've said in other threads that a Gerstlauer Bobsled would fit the bill.

I have thought a mild spinning coaster with some darkness/fog and light set themeing would be a big family hit for a modest budget.
I checked and Laff Trakk is 42" with chaperone. Add this to the list of options I'd be cool with.

• Eye-Roll
Reactions: Zimmy
Might I suggest that for the time being, considering they already have two haunted houses in there, why not leave one of them open year-round like the Walking Dead at Universal Studios Hollywood?

I know nothing about Walking Dead at US but I imagine it's quite an upgraded experience over our houses. I like the idea but feel it would get stale pretty quickly without a lot of improvements. Plus I bet staffing would be difficult

Might I suggest that for the time being, considering they already have two haunted houses in there, why not leave one of them open year-round like the Walking Dead at Universal Studios Hollywood?
A Krampus house based more on the actual Krampus celebration not the movie. For HOS have it as Krampus and then easily switch out some props and use it as Kastle de Kringle. Even do a few nights an add on event to celebrate Krampus experience, which I would love to find an event like that here in Florida.
Better yet make it into an interactive shooter ride Krampus vs Kringle. You could either be in a Krampus sled or a Kringle sleigh and do a battle to win the Dark Kastle. I am probably being too goofy with that, but I think with each hamlet they could do a folklore or legend during CT & Krampus would be a nice touch back in that area.

I think it would be a nice touch since it is considered an Event space, that they could have a museum type of attraction in there like @The Quist had mentioned. Be a nice place to display models of the attractions, historical photographs, maybe some one of a kind merchandise maybe a create and design your own Stein that you could then use for the Brew Club Something like an Olivandar's Wand Shop or Create your own Droid type of interactive merch area. They could make some cashflow with something like that. I really do like @The Quist museum, history of the park type of space too. A great part of being park enthusiast like we are is to also learn the history of the parks. I know that since I was very young I was fascinated about parks, and both BGW & Hershey Park on how they started and became what they are, has led me to where and what I do with working in the Park Industry.

Any VR coaster I have been on has been outside. There's no point of an interior/semi-interior VR coaster since you can't see if you are inside or not anyway.

Put a Mack Wild Mouse inside, like the Dark Knight Coaster at Six Flags Great Adventure. DarKastle's show building is bigger in width and depth, only a little shorter.

Reactions: SLC Headache
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad