Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
The first entry in this thread is a WikiPost. As such, it can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

Happy Chris Hemsworth GIF by Marvel Studios

The blue train appears to have finished it refurbishment and is hooked back up but currently not running.

The light appears to have messed up the picture. The paint looks normal in person. sorry about that.

Attachments

• 20220505_152635.jpg
    20220505_152635.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 58
Seen this new truck in the Caribou station. A train car must need it. Could be for one on the Balmoral Castle train as it was on the second track behind the station and the engine was disconnected from the propane/coal car which was disconnected from the passenger cars.

Attachments

• IMG_2634a.JPG
    IMG_2634a.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 66
I was on balmoral(blue train) tonight around 9pm and she was struggling big time back by the bone yard/ back of festa field. I know that train has to work harder to make the grade but I legit was on the edge of my seat the whole time thinking surely no way we make this. I’ve heard folks say she struggles back there but is it really normally THIS bad?

Reactions: Mwe BGW
I was on balmoral(blue train) tonight around 9pm and she was struggling big time back by the bone yard/ back of festa field. I know that train has to work harder to make the grade but I legit was on the edge of my seat the whole time thinking surely no way we make this. I’ve heard folks say she struggles back there but is it really normally THIS bad?
That time of night the track is prone to getting dew on it which leads to more wheelslip, especially in that spot. If it catches the engineer off guard it’s quite a struggle.
Source: used to be an engineer

Status
The first entry in this thread is a WikiPost. As such, it can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad