Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Status
The first entry in this thread is a WikiPost. As such, it can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

ControlsEE

I probably should be working...
Oct 2, 2018
Also looks like the railway is opening back up. Slowly but surely BGW is coming back online.
To be fair, wouldn't this or next weekend normally be passmember preview weekend? They still may have a number of attractions down that were open over CT/NY, but otherwise it seems like they are starting to adjust to the year round schedule. Note the word starting.

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Dec 4, 2021
To be fair, wouldn't this or next weekend normally be passmember preview weekend? They still may have a number of attractions down that were open over CT/NY, but otherwise it seems like they are starting to adjust to the year round schedule. Note the word starting.
Oh I've never been critical of their "off season" plans and renovations. Friendly fire there.

My statement was pure excitement and celebration.

Reactions: Nicole and Mwe BGW

ControlsEE

Oct 2, 2018
Oh I've never been critical of their "off season" plans and renovations. Friendly fire there.

My statement was pure excitement and celebration.
I know, but there is plenty of criticism that a number of members here, including myself, have for the park. Most of it being that for a park in a chain that has year round parks, it should have had less growing pains as it would not have been hard to audit the year round parks to figure out what needs to happen to make BGW go year round.

Reactions: warfelg and Ice

ControlsEE

Oct 2, 2018

Happy Chris Hemsworth GIF by Marvel Studios

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
The blue train appears to have finished it refurbishment and is hooked back up but currently not running.

The light appears to have messed up the picture. The paint looks normal in person. sorry about that.

Attachments

• 20220505_152635.jpg
    20220505_152635.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 39
Status
The first entry in this thread is a WikiPost. As such, it can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Login or Register to Hide This Ad