Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
To the mod who moved my post: this new complaint is separate from blackfish. Blackfish was over whales. Now they’re complaining about dolphins.

I think it's all connected enough to be housed in the same thread honestly.

It's all backlash revolving around the narrative that SeaWorld can't be trusted to responsibly house sea life in its parks.

Last edited:
To the mod who moved my post: this new complaint is separate from blackfish. Blackfish was over whales. Now they’re complaining about dolphins.
Dude, not trying to start something, but the admins do an excellent job around here. They do not do things half cocked. How about let them do their jobs without helping?

@Zimmy just because the admins generally go a good job (they certainly do) doesn't mean one cannot have a difference of opinion.

In most people's minds blackfish is finished. This is evidenced how this post, until my article was moved here, had not seen any activity since December.

So I felt this new protest was worthy of it's own attention as it is a separate thing. They felt differently. You'll note that after Zachary's reply I dropped the issue. It's his forum; his call.

A world where people aren't allowed to disagree is a scary place. Be careful when you call out people for having a differing opinions than you.

Obviously, there were other ways I could have handled it (pm) but I didn't know which one moved it and I felt like copying all admins was making too big a deal over it. I happened to be online when it was moved so I replied immediately expecting that whoever moved it was likely to see my reply.

Reactions: Zachary
It’s clearly and extended Blackfish attempt IMO. This is PETAs MO. Once they see something they did hurts a company, they attempt anything to hurt them every time there’s a financial upturn. The fact that they do this, but there’s nothing against zoos or aquariums in the same piece that train animals shows their bias.

Sounds like this will kick back up again since there's another "documentary" tonight on cbs according to that link. >__> this really is just promotion to watch that. It's not really that subtle either.

It's an episode of a CBS series called "Whistleblower".

The real-life David vs. Goliath stories of heroic people who put everything on the line to stop illegal and often dangerous wrongdoing when major corporations or individuals rip off the government and U.S. taxpayers. The series takes viewers behind the scenes as these unsung heroes step up and risk everything to expose unethical greed and activities as they try to protect those who are most vulnerable to fraudulent scams. Alex Ferrer hosts.

• Eye-Roll
Reactions: Applesauce
LORD. I'm sure this is excellent in some cases, and then they do this with SeaWorld. Just leave them alone man. They are fixing their problems, it's gonna be a slow go. They've already done so much and they're continuing that trend.

eye-roll was for the description of the show, not for your post, for the record.

Reactions: b.mac and Nicole
So you're telling me someone who made incorrect claims, was cited by a writer who also made incorrect claims?

Damn, no wonder why fake news is so prevalent these days...

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad