Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Just wanted to point out from my visit yesterday. Was in line towards park close but ultimately bailed for Twisted Timbers re-rides but I saw that some of the fire effects appear to be working again!
Ya, I got a ride with all the effects going and I even heard some of the operators talking about how surprising that was.

150 no longer has to do daily inspections for Crypt and Volcano, so they actually have time now to do them for Blot.
Hey- maybe that’s why barely half the effects (and I’m being generous) work on bolt now! The daily inspections are half-assed because they got Mach across the way that takes like 3 hours just to get running

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Hey- maybe that’s why barely half the effects (and I’m being generous) work on bolt now! The daily inspections are half-assed because they got Mach across the way that takes like 3 hours just to get running

Mach?

That tower is at least 60+ miles away...

Reactions: Mwe BGW
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

This almost happened when I was working this ride a few years ago. Curious which way they decide to go for the evacuation. Whether it be assistantance from the fire department or hopping in a JLG and pushing backwards. Then do an evacuation from the launch.

Last edited:

This almost happened when I was working this ride a few years ago. Curious which way they decide to go for the evacuation. Whether it be assistantance from the fire department or hopping in a JLG and pushing backwards. Then do an evacuation from the launch.

I mean, it does say Parking right there.

It was up and running today- however one train (blue) did have the back for blocked off. Glad that effects are back and working though!

Reactions: Zachary
At the park today, I don’t see a ton going on at Backlot. I’m not sure if that’s a sign it’s just Backlot for 2023 or the project hasn’t started yet but just noting there doesn’t appear to be much going on with it as of today. Perhaps they’re saving the retheme for when the eagle/cat temple is discovered

Reactions: Coasternerd
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad