Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Nicole said:
... and by “final conclusion” I presume you mean, “We give up trying to resolve this mess constitutionally.”

I do wonder how I missed that 20th Century Viking invasion of Quebec, however.

Indeed... on both counts

belsaas said:
BGW Family said:
They'd just ram another ball-less-dragon-thingy through the wall and Invad anyway.

Wait... is the dragon... supposed to have balls?

The park did, in fact castrate it prior to opening. Now when you go look at it, you will see that frankly it looks unbalanced and kind of lopsided.

bwick29 said:
Can we address the real problem here? There's an entire Canada shop and I still can't get any Tim Horton's coffee south of the Mason-Dixon...

Up until a couple of years ago, Tim Hortons had a contract with the Navy. They were all over the navy bases. I used to go to the one at Oceana frequently to get soup and a sandwich at lunch.

Reactions: Nicole
Zimmy said:
Up until a couple of years ago, Tim Hortons had a contract with the Navy.  They were all over the navy bases.  I used to go to the one at Oceana frequently to get soup and a sandwich at lunch.

There's actually still one tucked away in the backside of Norfolk Naval Base on 7th off Bellinger. Not a lot of people know about it.

Reactions: Zachary and Zimmy
mountaineers said:
The dragon initially had rocks in a net below the log.  Needless to say when viewed from certain angles it appeared less than family friendly. The rocks were quietly removed before the official opening.
They took the ball rocks off between the park opening and Invadr opening, but they were used again for axe ally during HOS, on the ground near bear paw for theming.

Reactions: Zachary and ..…
cspencer715 said:
They took the ball rocks off between the park opening and Invadr opening, but they were used again for axe ally during HOS, on the ground near bear paw for theming.
I'd love to have been at the HOS committee meeting where they discussed reinstalling the balls. XD

LOL, someone showed up to the meeting and was like "Guys forget windigo woods, lets do axe alley" and they all were like "but wendigo woods is one of our best terror-tories".and he just says "we can reuse the balls" in a hushed voice. and they all instantly vote for axe alley.

cspencer715 said:
LOL, someone showed up to the meeting and was like "Guys forget windigo woods, lets do axe alley" and they all were like "but wendigo woods is one of our best terror-tories".and he just says "we can reuse the balls" in a hushed voice. and they all instantly vote for axe alley.
Ha ha, awesome. And probably exactly how it went down.

Reactions: Zachary
I agree with zimmy; looking at a picture of it before and after castration it looks significantly off-balance and like it would fall over were it a real door ramming thingy

edit: battering ram (didn't think that was the right term since they named davinci ride that)

Reactions: Zachary
Lolers said:
cspencer715 said:
I'd love to have been at the HOS committee meeting where they discussed reinstalling the balls. XD

They didn't reinstall them they were used as ground prop for the setting they looked like a pile of spikes boulders an nothing like the controversial object.

horsesboy said:
They didn't reinstall them they were used as ground prop for the setting they looked like a pile of spikes boulders an nothing like the controversial object.
Well that’s disappointing. I read what I wanted to read I guess. (That happens when you’re a frat boy in a grown woman’s body.)

Reactions: Zimmy and Merboy
Lak27K1.jpg

QcdAhmK.jpg

I wonder if that means that she has the inside of the shop now or if she will be setting her stuff outside, in front of it. Also, there is one cabin missing in New France, across from that shop. I don't know if it has been like this all year.

O5PpKCJ.jpg

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad