Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I wonder how easy it is to get new parts? I can imagine it's something like what S&S does for Arrow, though not that many of this model or similar still exist...

I was thinking more along the lines that Mack may not have a whole lot on the shelf ready to go, but like you suggested would be able to make them

Considering Mack has a bobsled at Europa Park (the park that they actually run), I’d imagine they will keep making parts for them as long as that one stays around.
The one at Europa Park used to be my favorite ride back when I was 10 years old and they just installed it.
I was too afraid of most rides back then, but I was fine with this one.

Good entry level coaster.

I've got at least a dozen rides in on this thing already this year because my 42in coaster addict of a son cant ride much else. It was MOVING yesterday. Fast to the point that my nerves were briefly tested as well.

I believe it was @Zachary who said i305 was aging like a bottle of fine wine.... well without those mid breaks, Reptilian is another great aged bottle in KD's new fine wine cellar.

I've long believed that Avalanche/Reptilian is one of Kings Dominion's best coasters. I think I'm even on record identifying it as Kings Dominion's Big Bad Wolf. It's a fantastic example of a rare, seemingly-dying coaster model that has acted as a gateway coaster for generations of kids and families now.

I hope it has a long life ahead of it. It's a coaster with incredibly wide appeal that is wholly unlike any other coaster most guests have or will experience. That, combined with the nostalgia many have for it, makes Avalanche/Reptilian a seriously potent combination.

Now if only they would produce some merch...

Reptilian is a ride I would usually skip. Would kinda forget about it. But every few years, I'd hit it and recognize it as the most underrated coaster in the park. Then I still wouldn't go ride it very much and I'm not sure why. Awesome to hear it's still riding great. May need to ride next time we make the trip down there.

I've long believed that Avalanche/Reptilian is one of Kings Dominion's best coasters. I think I'm even on record identifying it as Kings Dominion's Big Bad Wolf. It's a fantastic example of a rare, seemingly-dying coaster model that has acted as a gateway coaster for generations of kids and families now.

I hope it has a long life ahead of it. It's a coaster with incredibly wide appeal that is wholly unlike any other coaster most guests have or will experience. That, combined with the nostalgia many have for it, makes Avalanche/Reptilian a seriously potent combination.

Now if only they would produce some merch...
Random flex I have ive ridden all the remaining bobsleds in the USA besides vibora. I went on alpine bobsled when I was younger at great escape and I loved it, then flying turns I got lucky and it was open my first time (this was in my pre thoosie stage) and then reptilian was my first Mack. I think alpine is my favorite then flying turns bc how unique it is. I looooove bobsleds. Wish they’d come back tbh.

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad