Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost think they intentionally open them in that period after the first few weeks. Whether they open something new or not opening weekend will be packed, then they tease a few soft openings and people flock to the park, then they finally open for good. Tempesto, huge crowd waiting around for a couple days hoping to ride, Invadr, same thing some of us were there for days, BFE we kept Grogans busy all weekend.

They won't have it open on opening day.

It is a marketing tactic to have something to pull visitors in during the small chunk of the season when there is no event. After the initial hype of opening season fizzles out, they need something to bring people in through the gates during that otherwise low time before Food & Wine fires up.

its already been said in previous years that SEAS has been pushing for earlier opening dates, and especially a push for opening new rides with park opening days

I doubt with all the wet weather. I know they try to pad time in, but it has been exceptionally rainy. More weather coming Sunday/Monday. I know the crews have been having some issues with the live water crossing. I looked into the site with each trip to Christmastown and I could see the crews were struggling with the conditions. I have projects that started in October that are now 20 days behind schedule.

The post references flying over the Cliffs of Killarney. I think I read that suffusion in here ;) BGW show yourselves!

While it looks silver and shiny in the photo I think that may be just a trick of the light. I suspect it is just the gloss paint that is making it look shiny and we are still looking at a gray or white color.

I'm really hoping that they keep us updated when it goes vertical. That fact that parts are showing up means we're prolly not that far away from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad