Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to remember the Gladiator's Gauntlet making a ridiculously loud screeching motor noise (for lack of a better way to describe it). Finnegan's Flyer can't be worse than that, can it?

S&S Screamin Swings make an "air discarge" sound. Certainly nothing like a screech. I wouldn't personally consider the sound very disrupting at all.

Reactions: ..…
I seem to remember the Gladiator's Gauntlet making a ridiculously loud screeching motor noise (for lack of a better way to describe it). Finnegan's Flyer can't be worse than that, can it?
It did. You could hear it in San Marco.

Reactions: ..…
I thought the tanks were being located quite a ways up the edge of the pipeline easement -- but upon reviewing the excellent article here, I note that the compressors will be located back there. Not sure what is logistically possible with the tanks themselves.

rode the train yesterday and saw they did alot of work. the suports were almost at the height of the tracks. my phone died
when i was waiting in line lamo

Some construction photo's from Saturday the 29th.

Attachments

• IMG_5196a.JPG
    IMG_5196a.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5197a.JPG
    IMG_5197a.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5198a.JPG
    IMG_5198a.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5199a.JPG
    IMG_5199a.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5201a.JPG
    IMG_5201a.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 1
Do we have any idea if it'll be ready by opening day?
I doubt it, the last things I can remember opening on the first day was Apollo and before that Alpengiest. I could be wrong but I was there for both including Fabio and the snow flurries that morning.

Reactions: ijerngvidsnvk
BFE's opening doesn't give me a whole lot of hope. I know it was new tech for the park but if they can't have a remodeled ride open by opening day then it seems unlikely that a major build is going to be ready on time.

Counterpoint- These rides are common and it isn't a prototype

I concur and frankly, I think SEAS needs to keep doing things like this. Use “off the shelf” flats, just different ones at the parks to keep them all individual. When a flat isn’t a one off, the chances of delays are much less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad