Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
jeffh,
thanks for taking all the photos of the menus. Is this all of the food options at the park now. (aside from outside owned restaurants

It really seems like the food selections have gone hill.

Reactions: wombat96
Zimmy said:
jeffh,
thanks for taking all the photos of the menus.  Is this all of the food options at the park now.  (aside from outside owned restaurants

Frankly....I'm ok with it as long as the food is better. Less is more if less means you can be better at making what you do make.

Zimmy said:
jeffh,
thanks for taking all the photos of the menus.  Is this all of the food options at the park now.  (aside from outside owned restaurants

I got most of them, Chick Fil A was not open, but shouldn't be any surprises on that menu. Other than that, I walked in to Panda Express but didn't take a pic as there were several screens and I didn't see the dining plan icon on any of them.

So I think that was it for the main park, I think there will be another location or two in the water park once it opens.

MAZ said:
Here are current locations accepting dining plans.

That chart shows Subway, and I walked over there but couldn't see any markings on the menu that would signify things covered on the dining plan, so I wondered if they had dropped Subway this year and moved on. I'll check again next trip as I may have missed something.

jeffh said:
MAZ said:
Here are current locations accepting dining plans.

That chart shows Subway, and I walked over there but couldn't see any markings on the menu that would signify things covered on the dining plan, so I wondered if they had dropped Subway this year and moved on. I'll check again next trip as I may have missed something.

Just stopped by subway for you. Everything on the menu is available on the dining plan.

Does anyone know the maximum time you can rent a single locker (other than the all-day ones at the front of the park)?

I’m not sure if this is the right place for this, but I was at the park today for the first time this season and noticed that Pigpen was roaming around at the Planet Snoopy entrance. It was a welcome surprise for a Peanuts fan like myself; I wonder if the park plans to premiere any other characters this season. It was cool to see Woodstock and Peppermint Patty (I think she was new in 2017? If not it was definitely 2016.) last season and I would love to see Marcie make an appearance.

Apologies if Pigpen had been around before this season and I happened to avoid him for however long until now.

Attachments

• 2DEE9241-87EC-4A75-ACB9-810470D6CC88.png
    2DEE9241-87EC-4A75-ACB9-810470D6CC88.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 18
Twisted Timbers has officially been added into the Battle for Kings Dominion app. I am unsure if any signage has been added to the inside of the park regarding the change.

Attachments

• D7737A32-F12D-4C6E-8F34-31AE10BE3E6A.png
    D7737A32-F12D-4C6E-8F34-31AE10BE3E6A.png
    907.5 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: Zachary and Nicole
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad