Minor Changes 2018

Login or Register to Hide This Ad

horsesboy

Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
Ride Lockers

I am hearing the rumor that KD is testing out ride lockers on certain rides in replacement to the article bins.  I am hear 2 dollars per use and non movable.  I heard Flight of Fear and Twisted Timbers for sure and two other unknow rides.  Does anyone know anything for sure?

Reactions: Connor

phurst

Silver Donor
Mar 16, 2016
Richmond, VA
RE: Ride lockers

Are they offering the choice between the refillable cups and paper cups again this year? We opted for paper last year and didn't regret it one bit. Somehow I used to wind up carrying all 4 of those things around the park each year.

Apr 5, 2011
RE: Ride lockers

They have the option, but the size of the paper cups combined with the 15 min wait between refills make it an undesireable option for those who just want to stay hydrated on hot days. I actually switched from the paper cup option because it just wasn't enough cold water for me.

I mentioned this before, but if they could at least have an option in the station for bottles, I can work around this.

Either that or a transfer option.

Aug 21, 2016
Zachary said:
madmax said:
I merged the new thread about ride fluffy fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo into the existing one.
FIFY. :)
No. Unlike [Unnamed Website], we actually allow our members to discuss topics they find worthwhile—such as locker policies.
Not to get too off-topic but I mostly use Discord for coaster discussion. Extremely active servers and mods that don't go ape and IP ban for having an unpopular opinion.

Mar 20, 2017
Nicole said:
RollyCoaster said:
11. The Action Theatre will not be showcasing any films this year. Now it is an event space.
I’m curious about which events will held there.
How much of the space do they use for the haunt thats there? Do they use the left theater for No Vacancy?

Aug 21, 2016
Johnkleindl said:
Nicole said:
RollyCoaster said:
11. The Action Theatre will not be showcasing any films this year. Now it is an event space.
I’m curious about which events will held there.
How much of the space do they use for the haunt thats there? Do they use the left theater for No Vacancy?
Oh hey John! Love your drone footage videos!

Reactions: Johnkleindl
Mar 18, 2017
There's a lot of room under the awning out front, they could do something with that with nothing to line up for during the regular season.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad