Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
RE: Ride lockers

Are they offering the choice between the refillable cups and paper cups again this year? We opted for paper last year and didn't regret it one bit. Somehow I used to wind up carrying all 4 of those things around the park each year.

RE: Ride lockers

They have the option, but the size of the paper cups combined with the 15 min wait between refills make it an undesireable option for those who just want to stay hydrated on hot days. I actually switched from the paper cup option because it just wasn't enough cold water for me.

I mentioned this before, but if they could at least have an option in the station for bottles, I can work around this.

Either that or a transfer option.

Zachary said:
madmax said:
I merged the new thread about ride fluffy fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo into the existing one.

FIFY. :)

No. Unlike [Unnamed Website], we actually allow our members to discuss topics they find worthwhile—such as locker policies.
Not to get too off-topic but I mostly use Discord for coaster discussion. Extremely active servers and mods that don't go ape and IP ban for having an unpopular opinion.

Nicole said:
RollyCoaster said:
11. The Action Theatre will not be showcasing any films this year. Now it is an event space.

I’m curious about which events will held there.

How much of the space do they use for the haunt thats there? Do they use the left theater for No Vacancy?

Johnkleindl said:
Nicole said:
RollyCoaster said:
11. The Action Theatre will not be showcasing any films this year. Now it is an event space.

I’m curious about which events will held there.

How much of the space do they use for the haunt thats there? Do they use the left theater for No Vacancy?
Oh hey John! Love your drone footage videos!

Reactions: Johnkleindl
There's a lot of room under the awning out front, they could do something with that with nothing to line up for during the regular season.

Additionally, I noticed in a recent aerial video posted by World of John on YouTube that (what I assume is) Twisted Timbers' locker complex is being built adjacent to Twist & Shop, next to the Apple Zapple entrance.

Joe said:
Additionally, I noticed in a recent aerial video posted by World of John on YouTube that (what I assume is) Twisted Timbers' locker complex is being built adjacent to Twist & Shop, next to the Apple Zapple entrance.

SHHH! That info is going into my current update video I'm working on now. But serioulsy, for quite a while I couldn't figure out what that new building was going to be. But with RollyCoaster's info it makes perfect sense.

We have heard that...

Americana is looking fantastic, while Skyflyer was repainted a brighter grey. Rebel Yell was rebuilt from the drop coming out of the turnaround to the top of the following hill on both sides, and is running very smoothly.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad