Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Now this is a place I think should be scrapped and flipped into a members lounge. Nice overlook of Apollo's and RR, isolated from heavy traffic, perfect place. Idk what made me think of that. But yeah.

Would you think to keep it serving food and some beverages similar to a pub atmosphere?

I love the food and beverage service at the SWO member lounge. I would not love any of the food previously available at La Cucina, however.

I think a members lounge could include quick service food, not necessarily the style currently used at the restaurants. More snacks with drink stations. Maybe stuff that can be made at other restaurants, packed, and brought over for purchase. Like sandwiches and other simple food items that travel well. Almost like a workplace marketplace type deal.

FYI, the hotdog deal still works with membership discount. I wasn't expecting this because many times special things are considered "already discounted".

Makes the deal even better.

That place would get more foot traffic were it not the case that every map-wielding guest can see it's plainly a dead-end section of the park.

Pantheon ought to drive traffic and business, at least for the next few years. A long-term solution (with no hope of occurring) would involve Festa no longer being a dead end. How lovely it would be to stroll through the Garden of the Gods and end up at the north end of the Oktoberfest bridge.

Park terrain is such a mixed blessing sometimes... certain San Marco vendors may have a strong opinion too.

Still. Nice to imagine.

Maybe the pizza will be better, now that people will be paying attention.

Pantheon pizza: if you eat the whole thing, it will send you to the underworld.

Reactions: mountaineers
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad