Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Any reason why this place would not want to let people go in to look at what they have to offer. When I asked if I could take my kid in to see if he would want to eat there, the person at the front said it was just like cicis(?). Since I have never been to a cicis, I asked if I could take him in to look. She said no. I asked if she could get a manager. At this point, she let me go in to look. The food selection was very dissappointing from what I saw. It might have been early. It just seemed odd to me that they would not want to let people that ask look at what they were purchasing beforehand.

Reactions: Zachary
Do they have macaroni and cheese pizza? No? Then, it's not like Cici's. Also isn't Cici's like $4 w/ a coupon?

I agree though. part of the reason I've never eaten there is I don't want to pay to see if I'll like it or not. i also don't like that I can't leave and come back in.

Reactions: Suswa
Pandora, having eaten there and at Cici's, trust me La Cucina and Cici's serve the exact same things. La Cucina serves the most disgusting pizzas, they have dessert pizzas, and they have a disgusting pasta bar, identical to Cici's. La Cucina was one of the biggest flops in culinary, never will I eat there again.

Reactions: pandorazboxx
I actually liked La Cucina. I loved the Smores pizza most, but honestly for an all-you-can-eat place, it is fairly decent. I mean if you aren't looking for artisan pizzas and just want your basic pizza then it really is nice. That said, I wish it were more like Cicis where you can custom order a pizza with whatever toppings you'd like. Unfortunately that is the real major downfall. They only severe around five or so different types of pizzas and that's about it. Along with some pasta but not much else.

Honestly, I would love to see it expand and absorb the Coke Market, that way they could have more room for a larger kitchen to make way more food than they do now.

I wonder how much better this place does versus when it was a normal restaurant. I really miss being able to eat out on the deck or just sit out there and watch the boats go by on RR. By blocking it off they really shrunk the area back there. Plus to me the food was much better with the old version as well.

The one thing I always like to get here is the Chicken Alfredo Pasta. The pizza's aren't too bad either, but have a good deal of cheese on em.

La Cucina will be sporting a new menu this season which is something I'm glad the park is doing as La Cucina is my absolute last resort option for a meal in the park.
BGW Connected said:
The Classic – House marinara sauce, mozzarella,
provolone, parmesan, Romano and cheddar cheese and
Italian herbs.
• Pepperoni – House marinara sauce, pepperoni, Italian
herbs and a signature blend of cheeses.
• Garden Pizza – House marinara sauce, onions, peppers,
mushrooms, olives, spinach, Italian herbs and a signature
blend of cheeses.
• White Pizza – Artichoke hearts, wilted spinach Roma
tomatoes, Alfredo sauce and a signature blend of cheeses.
• Supreme – House marinara sauce, onions, peppers,
mushroom, olives, pepperoni, sausage, Italian herbs and
a signature blend of cheeses.
• Hawaiian – House marinara sauce, pineapple, ham,
Italian herbs and a signature bend of cheeses.
• Pesto Pizza – Pesto, Roma tomatoes, olives, mushrooms
and a signature blend of cheeses

I just hate going over there and having to contend with the bees. Aside from that fact it used to be an alright spot years ago and went down hill with the continuous rotation of changes. Just seems they have to strategy for the location.

Reactions: Alf33
I just wish you could access the big Roman Rapids water cannons without having to pay for shitty pizza to get to them :(

Reactions: Zachary and Merboy
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad