Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
So, InvadR does not allow riders to choose their own row ATM, and they also fill the train from back to front. Today, the first ride attendant (the one that assigns rows) told me to go to the back row. I was ecstatic, because that was the row that I’ve been wanting all season anyway. After I followed their instructions, the second attendant (the one that checks harnesses on the right side of the train) told me to move to the middle row.

Not being able to choose your own row is one thing; but being told to switch rows after you were assigned to one of the most favored rows is another bag of nasty. ? I know we’re probably stuck with this system for now, and I realize the operators probably made a mistake, but I hope the park can find a way to fix this loading process soon.

I know the bear/dragon things are better, but I have to say those still are very nice looking trains.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mushroom
So, InvadR does not allow riders to choose their own row ATM, and they also fill the train from back to front. Today, the first ride attendant (the one that assigns rows) told me to go to the back row. I was ecstatic, because that was the row that I’ve been wanting all season anyway. After I followed their instructions, the second attendant (the one that checks harnesses on the right side of the train) told me to move to the middle row.

Not being able to choose your own row is one thing; but being told to switch rows after you were assigned to one of the most favored rows is another bag of nasty. ? I know we’re probably stuck with this system for now, and I realize the operators probably made a mistake, but I hope the park can find a way to fix this loading process soon.
when i was there sunday evening i got to marathon invadr about 6 times before the line started filling up. The attendant assigning seats always gave me and other single riders the back row except for my 3rd time through he asked me if i wanted the front row that time which i thanked him for.
Also the other attendants were pretty persistent about making me take my hat off and holding it in my hands at least until the train cleared the station. Ops on Nessie could not have cared less about my hat.

It's nice they allowed you to go to the front since you wanted to, but the rules are no loose articles.

Granted both of those rides' forces are usually low enough that a hat or even sunglasses usually stay on your head, but if they do fall off it's at least a lost and found issue requiring a ride lockout for retrieval if it didn't fall on a pathway (which right now practically nothing under Nessie is open anyways), at worst potentially injuring yourself or another rider.

Thought I’d point out that InvadR’s ride area is finally growing grass after 3 seasons and it looks absolutely stunning.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It’s probably because they just don’t want to spend money on heavy landscaping right now but it still looks great and I hope they keep it this way.

Edit: It also does look like they took out at least 2 trees around the first banked turn.

Last edited:
Thought I’d point out that InvadR’s ride area is finally growing grass after 3 seasons and it looks absolutely stunning.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I feel like this would make me like the ride more. I’ve always been kinda disappointed by Invadr, but this would make me enjoy it 1000 time more

Reactions: Le Moose and Dombot
I am going to really miss the near empty rides on this thing when the park starts to return to more normal operation. It just has such a faster more edgy feel to how it rides when it's riding light.

Was talking with an operator running Invadr about the missing Bear and Dragon front pieces last Saturday.

They told me that one of them is broken and that they won't be coming back.

I was hoping they would get put back on eventually.

?

Was talking with an operator running Invadr about the missing Bear and Dragon front pieces last Saturday.

They told me that one of them is broken and that they won't be coming back.

I was hoping they would get put back on eventually.

?

Wow....just wow. I wish they would do some type of engraving on a piece of wood or some type of painted steel small scale sculpture.

Reactions: Le Moose
Not super surprising though - post AB BGW seems to reprioritize the new stuff over maintaining existing theming so though I wouldn't say they'd completely disregard it they aren't likely to do much about stuff like this when it breaks (or gets stolen, or damaged, etc).

Not super surprising though - post AB BGW seems to reprioritize the new stuff over maintaining existing theming so though I wouldn't say they'd completely disregard it they aren't likely to do much about stuff like this when it breaks (or gets stolen, or damaged, etc).
RIP Verbolten side mirrors.

From what I heard and read about the last time it came off it could have been VERY bad accept for dumb luck. while I was hoping that they might find a way to secure it more safely it doesn't really surprise me that they don't want to take the chance and that is actually probably the right call.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad