Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Ive just noticed that, the have updated the tampa site with information for howl o scream 15  but not Williamsburg(N)..... Is that a normal thing or are they really just behind on it? I was trying to see if things were different from when i went a few years ago but no luck i guess... lol

This im learning lol. Its just like crazy frustrating:irritated: waiting patiently to see things and its like nothing at all lol. Thanks though :)

As a general rule of thumb, if you do not expect excellence from BGW regarding anything that involves something remotely resembling marketing or customer service you will not be disappointed.

Thirteen and Root of All Evil have both been removed from the Howl-O-Scream website.

Judging by the teaser they just posted (below), I assume we're getting a Root of All Evil replacement.

Busch Gardens Williamsburg said:
6/17/2015

Breaking News: Maintenance Crews Stopped in Tracks - A construction team was halted yesterday when crews hit upon a mysterious object while digging in a back area at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. The park is currently investigating the unusual discovery. Please check back for more information.

Glad to see Thirteen missing, but Root? Why remove the park's best house?

Article text:"A construction team was halted yesterday when crews hit upon a mysterious object while digging in a back area at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. The park is currently investigating the unusual discovery. Please check back for more information."

This is JUST like the 'blog' stuff they did last year, I just hope it's not as lame.

Zachary said:
Thirteen and Root of All Evil have both been removed from the Howl-O-Scream website.

Judging by the teaser they just posted (below), I assume we're getting a Root of All Evil replacement.

Busch Gardens Williamsburg said:
6/17/2015

Breaking News: Maintenance Crews Stopped in Tracks - A construction team was halted yesterday when crews hit upon a mysterious object while digging in a back area at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. The park is currently investigating the unusual discovery. Please check back for more information.

Glad to see Thirteen missing, but Root? Why remove the park's best house?

Do I sense sarcasm? Hahaha

http://seaworldparks.com/en/buschgardens-williamsburg/howloscream/

We have a new theme: 'Unearthed'

Unearthed_June.ashx

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad