Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

wombat96

avid coaster enjoyer
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia
www.youtube.com
Ah as the leaves have invaded the yard, the chainsaws are are in the shed, and the candy has mysteriously vanished from your house, you know Howl-O-Scream is dead. 2014 brought some new things to the table.
Monster Stomp on Ripper Row
Igor's Fright Feast
Vampire Vogue
Wendigo Woods

All of these were really nice additions to event and I hope to see them stay in 2015. Speaking of 2015, what will happen? With Bitten and Catacombs approaching there fifth year there in need of a re-fresh. Will we see new Terror-Tories or maybe even a Terror-Tory replaced? Will we see a return of a show in the Teatro? 2014 has been a great year but now it's time to put on your thinking hat and start speculating on this Nightmare Express.

You gotta love that hot Monster High vibe, PK! Get with it! Just have fun!

Just got home from the last day of this years event. Enjoyed the shows very much, but I would love to see Dig It Up return. I really missed it this year. Oh well..

Bama said:
Just got home from the last day of this years event enjoyed the shows very much but I would love to see Dig It Up return I really missed it this year oh well..

Apparently Dig It Up was cut because they spent all their money on Monster Stomp.

I would love to see Ports of Skull transformed into the Darkside of the Gardens. Zombies, Living Statues, Shrubbery, oh and and a return of the Starfright Orchestra under the name "Darkside Orchestra". It would just be Starfright on a lower scale. (Zombie Band, Lady of the Gardens as Host, Creppy Garden like Setting for stage.) Oh they could re-theme the menu names and they could move Root to where CTC is. This could be a full fledged concept!

How come these next year HOS threads immediately turn into concept threads? Can we please keep it to speculation about what you want to be returned/replaced, until stuff and rumors start to come out. If you have an idea, please create a 'HOS Concepts' thread as that's what these turn into anyway.

Reactions: wombat96
It's not to say anybody's ideas are bad or anything, it just doesn't belong in this thread. A HOS concept thread sounds like a good idea, and will keep things more organized. That way those of us coming into this thread will not have to look through a thousand pages of concepts to find info or speculation about the event, and those of us who want to read interesting concepts can go to another thread. It was not my intention to be mean. Now, I would really like to see that other thread.

Reactions: wombat96
Matthew, Organization is a great thing for the forums. Without it we would always be off-topic. Also, I wouldn't mind a thread where people can share there ideas. Creativity is something we all have and it's great to use it by sharing it to the world. You get to see how different views see it and can improve on it. Howl-O-Scream has a lot of creative ideas that we all want to share don't have a place so it would be a definite yes in my opinion. Back on topic, I feel next year Bitten and Catacombs are leaving. Also with Tempesto coming in I wouldn't be surprised if they change up Festa.

Connor said:
I would love to see Ports of Skull transformed into the Darkside of the Gardens. Zombies, Living Statues, Shrubbery, oh and and a return of the Starfright Orchestra under the name "Darkside Orchestra". It would just be Starfright on a lower scale. (Zombie Band, Lady of the Gardens as Host, Creppy Garden like Setting for stage.) Oh they could re-theme the menu names and they could move Root to where CTC is. This could be a full fledged concept!

I think this is a really awesome idea. The Darkside of the Gardens was probably my favorite theme so far for Howl-O-Scream. My only "This is never going to happen" complaint about this idea is moving Root of All Evil. Because Busch Gardens is simply too lazy to do that kind of work. But please, next year, no more pirates.

Reactions: Jacques
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad