Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I went to the park with a bunch of friends recently and paid for a locker. I was the only person that used the locker and offered it to them. Nope. The disconnect between people that go to parks often and those that do not is um………large. Taking a $1200 iPhone on a large machine that will fling you around at 70 mph and putting it in your front pocket shouldn’t make sense to people but apparently it does for a lot.

Frustrates me every time...😡

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I saw some people who had their phones out on Alpengeist a few nights ago and I may or may have not screamed at them on the mid course to put their phones away.🤣

Idk about the official seaworld rules, but as far as I know seas is one of the most lax companies regarding their phone policy. Pretty crazy to me that they still haven't explicitly disallowed phones on rides. Please correct me if I am wrong but it seems like that what's happening now, most likely due to employment shortages.

Idk about the official seaworld rules, but as far as I know seas is one of the most lax companies regarding their phone policy. Pretty crazy to me that they still haven't explicitly disallowed phones on rides. Please correct me if I am wrong but it seems like that what's happening now, most likely due to employment shortages.
They have a display case full of broken phones at the entrance to all the coasters, the issue (this year at least) is lazy ride ops that don't want to tell them to put it away. I've seen on multiple occasions, people with their phones out when the train is in the station, and the ops don't even care...

It's not that they don't have the policies, it's that the guests dont care to follow rules and they hire ride ops that don't care to enforce the policies, nor do the supervisors and security back up the ride ops that do try to enforce the policy. Should be, phone out, kicked out, but that does not happen.

Today I noticed getting on one of the trains in the back to the far right the seats were soaked. Nothing happened on that ride but a couple of rides later in the same seat I got pretty soaked going through the water break section. Never happened to me before but I hardly ever ride on the right side. Only seemed to happen on that one train on the right side. Curious if anyone has experienced this as well. I think I caught it on this video.

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Today I noticed getting on one of the trains in the back to the far right the seats were soaked. Nothing happened on that ride but a couple of rides later in the same seat I got pretty soaked going through the water break section. Never happened to me before but I hardly ever ride on the right side. Only seemed to happen on that one train on the right side. Curious if anyone has experienced this as well. I think I caught it on this video.
What I’ve actually found is on full trains, the front left row will get splashed AFTER going around the splash zone when there is still particles in the air

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Way back on media day, the scoop wasn't adjusted correctly on the left side of train 3, and sprayed a pretty good jet of water at the back of seat 8. Since I was already wet from the first time, that kind of became "my" seat. I was so soaked at the end of that day! Haven't seen anything like it since, though.

Reactions: Unagi and Zachary
Was there any wind? That's the only reason I can think, some kind of blow-back.
There wasn’t any wind and it wasn’t all the time. My guess is maybe there was more water than usual and the previous train created enough turbulence to catch a wave. They were only running two trains so maybe that’s not the case.

Way back on media day, the scoop wasn't adjusted correctly on the left side of train 3, and sprayed a pretty good jet of water at the back of seat 8. Since I was already wet from the first time, that kind of became "my" seat. I was so soaked at the end of that day! Haven't seen anything like it since, though.
The second row was catching the water and spraying it directly into the third row. I’ll try to upload the video again.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad