Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I'm using my best design skills and guessing what the new Great Escape logo will look like. My estimate is that Enchanted Parks will want a uniform look across all the parks in their portfolio so I took inspiration from the Mid America Adventure Logo. Great Escape has a water park and roller coasters so I kept those elements. I added a stylized mountain to reflect the scenic location of the Great Escape. What do you think? I included the Mid America logo for comparison.

GREAT ESCAPE LOGO.png Mid america logo.png
 
Yeah, @SweetBabyJames nailed it. Looks precisely like what I imagine we should be expecting... unfortunately.

The current logo obviously needs to lose the Six Flags and I think changing the font is reasonable too, but I'd want the park's branding to move in a more rustic direction, not this generic, sleek, modern, soulless look.

You can get away with "modernizing" SFStL's branding because any semblance of charm or history has long since been drained from that property. It is now just a generic amusement park. That is very much not true up at Great Escape. Enchanted needs to highlight and capitalize on what makes Great Escape uniquely desirable—the fact that it's a family theme park centered on nostalgia and fairy tales up in the mountains. If they try to make it compete as a standard amusement park (which is what a modern, swoosh-type, sans-serif logo relays to customers), it's not gonna go well.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, @SweetBabyJames nailed it. Looks precisely like what I imagine we should be expecting... unfortunately.

The current logo obviously needs to lose the Six Flags and I think changing the font is reasonable too, but I'd want the park's branding to move in a more rustic direction, not this generic, sleek, modern, soulless look.

You can get away with "modernizing" SFStL's branding because any semblance of charm or history has long since been drained from that property. It is now just a generic amusement park. That is very much not true up at Great Escape. Enchanted needs to highlight and capitalize on what makes Great Escape uniquely desirable—the fact that it's a family theme park centered on nostalgia and fairy tales up in the mountains. If they try to make it compete as a standard amusement park (which is what a modern, swoosh-type, sans-serif logo relays to customers), it's not gonna go well.
I agree with what you said @Zachary . Do I think Great Escape should give their logo a more rustic look with a whimsical vibe? Absolutely! Do I think we will get that? Probably not. Unfortunately, I think the closest to whimsical / fairy tale we are going to get are those 3 little yellow star shapes to the left of the park name.
 
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad