I took the post as a joke as the ground in the picture lacks wetness.
Second thought, it looks like they are redesigning the logo soon..I know it doesn’t really matter, but I really hope they redesign the logo without the Six Flags font.
I agree with what you said @Zachary . Do I think Great Escape should give their logo a more rustic look with a whimsical vibe? Absolutely! Do I think we will get that? Probably not. Unfortunately, I think the closest to whimsical / fairy tale we are going to get are those 3 little yellow star shapes to the left of the park name.Yeah, @SweetBabyJames nailed it. Looks precisely like what I imagine we should be expecting... unfortunately.
The current logo obviously needs to lose the Six Flags and I think changing the font is reasonable too, but I'd want the park's branding to move in a more rustic direction, not this generic, sleek, modern, soulless look.
You can get away with "modernizing" SFStL's branding because any semblance of charm or history has long since been drained from that property. It is now just a generic amusement park. That is very much not true up at Great Escape. Enchanted needs to highlight and capitalize on what makes Great Escape uniquely desirable—the fact that it's a family theme park centered on nostalgia and fairy tales up in the mountains. If they try to make it compete as a standard amusement park (which is what a modern, swoosh-type, sans-serif logo relays to customers), it's not gonna go well.
Honestly, yours has a little more creativity than the enchanted logo.I mean, i did this fanmade rebrand two months ago, I wonder if they noticed and decided to use that one
View attachment 45022
Thanks man! I’ve honestly thought a generic Boomerang coaster got too much popular for the logo and did something about it with an actual fan favorite to the park, The Comet.. along with some other stuffHonestly, yours has a little more creativity than the enchanted logo.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.