Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I mean sure, there are some "empty" spots on the route, but just like with HOS, they can't turn it into an attraction. It has to stay available as a transportation option.

Reactions: Mushroom
I like the train during CT, it's definitely better than waiting in the half an hour line for the skyride, and you can stay on as long as you want. My suggestion for the Skyride is to attach a large battery to the top of each gondola, put a small speaker on the cieling, and play Christmas songs, that would make it worth standing in the long lines on busy days.

I am really not trying to start anything, but in my personal opinion, that is a horrible idea. I for one am not a fan of x-mas music in general, but then not being able to escape it while riding one of my favorite attractions. OY! I might jump out of the damn thing.

Zimmy said:
Don't get me wrong I like some of the elements of X-Mas, but during that season I feel as if I can not escape the same 10 songs I have heard all my life.  I swear if I hear "white x-mas" one more time I may go postal.

Click here for our entertainment Zimmy :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uS3OVwH0Mk

Reactions: The Tomato
This is precisely why I would love to see KD do a winter event without as much of a Christmas focus. That way people can go to a Christians focused event and a more generic "happy holidays" event. I am Christian and love Christmas but too much holiday cheer can surely turn me into a Scrooge.

Guys, this CT season, and even for those of you who get cold in late October, check this link out. I personally have one of these handwarmers, I brought it on a ski trip where weather got down to -10 degrees. It kept me toasty in the frocket of my flannel.

http://www.zippo.com/product.aspx?id=1025744

I like instrumental, traditional Christmas music. Perhaps Matthew's idea of Christmas music in the sky buckets would be great if it was optional: a little box in each bucket with a knob that allows you to turn the music on/off, and adjust the volume. Yeah, I know, never going to happen.

Reactions: The Tomato
Any chance we will see something new this year? People will lose interest if nothing ever changes. I really would like snow world in fest house park. You could fill that field with snow using blowers and create a really neat experience.

Oh goody... My money is in Santa flying around with a bag of glitter that he dumps on everyone.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad