Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Zachary said:
Globe Show. You don't even want to know.

Well now I kind of do. Let me guess 'A London Rocks Christmas' featuring all your favorite British Invasion Christmas songs.

Actually, I love the original Band Aid single and some of the songs done by British bands on the first Very Special Christmas album. That said, with the exception, of Do a They Know It's Christmas, those are all covers.

Oh and I'm sure they can't use a charity album anyway.

Reactions: Sky
You know, they could repurpose one of those 10,000-buck "London Rocks!" puppets as Tiny Tim.

Reactions: Ziva
I sorta hope it isn't a "Jingle Bell Rocks!"-type show. I feel like the park doesn't really need any more shows at Christmas town; we've already got 3 that really well encompass the variety of Christmas music.

Reactions: Jonquil
Applesauce said:
I wouldn't mind seeing a shortened version of A Christmas Carol in the Globe. It would fit the theme nicely. But, because of that reason alone I'm like 100% sure we're not gonna get that.

I believe BC is having a different theme this year. At least that's what I got from someone on here saying the cables that strung the Union Jacks would be back for Christmas Town.

I would enjoy seeing a Christmas play in the Globe. Something on the low budget side with some local young talent. Not just singing, dancing, and prancing around with a shepherd's hook.

Some really evil part of me wants to see a Scott-ified version of A Christmas Carol. It sounds like all sorts of awesome.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad