Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
MrLaptop said:
Christmas Rocks!

This would not surprise me, they would paint the front of the Globe Red and Green, and then make a sign with the wording in the center and with Christmas toys and decorations extending all the way down to the end of the walls.

Reactions: MrLaptop
Zachary said:
Current plans have a, uh, unique Globe Theatre show essentially replacing Miracles. Hopefully we get to hear about it at the presentation next month. I'm looking forward to people's heads exploding.

It seems to me that this new Globe theater show will be replacing two shows, Miracles and Seseme Street Christmas.

But isn't Deck the Halls older? Either way Miracles seems to be a better production, not to mention it's cast has been pretty on point the past few years. (Just my opinion)

Sky said:
But isn't Deck the Halls older? Either way Miracles seems to be a better production, not to mention it's cast has been pretty on point the past few years. (Just my opinion)

the stage is a nightmare when it gets wet....

The Tomato said:
Zach, you gotta tell us! I don't want my head to explode in public! Is it Rudolph the Glitter-Nosed "Chef Escargot"?

scrooge

Reactions: David and Sky
Griffon said:
Sky said:

But that finale when they backlight the tree. DON'T YOU TAKE MIRACLES AWAY FROM ME

(There was a mildly funny gif with this but the server isn't enjoying it right now)

Reactions: Jrbgwfan06
Sky said:
Griffon said:
Sky said:

But that finale when they backlight the tree. DON'T YOU TAKE MIRACLES AWAY FROM ME

(There was a mildly funny gif with this but the server isn't enjoying it right now)

I'd enjoy seeing that gif, if the server is more compliant today.

So what's everyone actually looking forward to the most? I for one enjoy having a nice time at the park with my parents and siblings, grabbing a meal from the smokehouse, maybe a big bowl of chili, and riding Nacht Tower (If that's returning). I'm a cold weather kida guy. I'll bust out the flannel and a Carhartt coat and ride the train around all night with some peppermint hot cocoa.

The Tomato said:
So what's everyone actually looking forward to the most? I for one enjoy having a nice time at the park with my parents and siblings, grabbing a meal from the smokehouse, maybe a big bowl of chili, and riding Nacht Tower (If that's returning). I'm a cold weather kida guy. I'll bust out the flannel and a Carhartt coat and ride the train around all night with some peppermint hot cocoa.

The beef stew and the view from the sky buckets.

Something to really pay attention here is the red fine print of the Christmas Town Pass.

You can not purchase the pass at the park until November 21. You must purchase it online prior to then. This means you are forced to pay for the $4.99 service fee online unless you wait until day one to get your Christmas Town Pass.

This is one of the worst things they can do that really does upset me. It is a terrible business practice to offer something online for the say $25, and then charge a $4.99 fee and not offer it at the park. It basically is a punishment towards people who like to purchase their stuff in advance. Instead of paying $25, you are really paying $29.99, yay you saved $2.01.

I don't mind paying for Christmas Town, but this is just insulting.

HOS isn't included in annual membership at BGT. And Christmas Town is most likely going to be dramatically reduced from what it was last year, in BGT. Still, this situation is another 'f*** you' to the pass members.

I don't see a service fee being added when I go through the pass member site to buy my pass.  But the one gripe I do have is that at the start you can choose anywhere between 0 and 20 passes when you can only get one Christmas Town pass per passholder.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    35.5 KB · Views: 19
Party Rocker said:
Something to really pay attention here is the red fine print of the Christmas Town Pass.

You can not purchase the pass at the park until November 21. You must purchase it online prior to then. This means you are forced to pay for the $4.99 service fee online unless you wait until day one to get your Christmas Town Pass.

This is one of the worst things they can do that really does upset me. It is a terrible business practice to offer something online for the say $25, and then charge a $4.99 fee and not offer it at the park. It basically is a punishment towards people who like to purchase their stuff in advance. Instead of paying $25, you are really paying $29.99, yay you saved $2.01.

I don't mind paying for Christmas Town, but this is just insulting.

This reminds me of the DMV and how they charge a "convenience" fee for doing something online, compared to going and waiting 3 hours at a location instead. Where they have employees being paid to work.... Logic.

Reactions: Party Rocker
coasterman00 said:
I don't see a service fee being added when I go through the pass member site to buy my pass.  But the one gripe I do have is that at the start you can choose anywhere between 0 and 20 passes when you can only get one Christmas Town pass per passholder.

I had a talk with Guest Relations about it. I assume you may have just gotten lucky. I also saw a screenshot of it from someone else. I can't find it now, but later on tonight I plan on checking this out furthermore. To see if maybe it was a fluke for one person or what's going on? After all the parks computer system is one big mess.

No Miracles?! I liked that show. Though I do agree sometimes it was so cold waiting for the show to start that it could be a turn off to some people.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad