Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I love Celtic fryer. And all the music in it and I love Maddie ruso in the show and all the other people in the show and all the songs. I would love if they changed it up a bit. Because you hear the same songs over and over again. I just hope they don’t get rid of the show because I have seen about a 100 times. And it’s the best show. Ever. And I would be very sad if they let this show go. One day.

Reactions: The Quist
Another menu item: "Paddy's Pigeon Platter" (Half baked chicken)

smoked-half-chicken-platter.jpg

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be cool if we had a harp in the show like the one at the start of the video? Maybe it could replace the violin in "The Voice," where the bride has her dance solo.

Reactions: belsaas
After watching that, I am more ready to go back than I have been the whole time they were closed. Who wants to have an all day marathon of Celtic Fyre with me when the show reopens??

After watching that, I am more ready to go back than I have been the whole time they were closed. Who wants to have an all day marathon of Celtic Fyre with me when the show reopens??
I will. I wonder though if they are still going to able to put the show on. Is two months (if they open by July 01 thru Labor Day weekend) enough to bring it back. The performers aren't still in the area are they?

Last edited:
Reactions: TLancaster
I will. I wonder though if they are still going to able to put the show on. Is two months (if they open by July 01 thru Labor Day weekend) enough to bring it back. The performers aren't still in the area are they?
I don’t see Celtic fyre running at all this year after reopening and could it be we will never see it again?

Reactions: boston191
I don’t see Celtic fyre running at all this year after reopening and could it be we will never see it again?

I agree I don't see Celtic Fyre running this year at all. To be honest I don't see any Entertainment running for the 2020 season. But I firmly believe Celtic Fyre will return stronger than ever in 2021 and the park will celebrate the 10th anniversary of the show then.

Celtic Fyre is nominated yet again as best theme park entertainment in the USA today awards poll. Let's share and try and get the show the Number 1 spot again which would be the third year in a row.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad