Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
A few pictures from today... maintenance was very busy!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    414.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    745.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    488.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    439.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    478.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    388.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    347.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    667.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    565.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    587.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    555.1 KB · Views: 56
Yup, by 4pm yesterday... they packed everything up and went on their way.

As far as I'm concerned, they only had that one part the replace. Then a few adjustments after it was fully installed. Then of course, testing. I only witnessed one test run, but they may have done more.

^I'm not sure that I'd like that. Bad Apple was enough for rethemeing existing rides to old ones.

Back on topic, Windseeker is one of the most un-accomodating rides in the park. If this rumor is true, it's much needed.

I've noticed that the ride cycle has changed. Instead of continueing to spin until you reach the bottom of the tower. The carriage stops spinning at the half way mark.

In the past, since it continued spinning for so long, it would have to pause about 20-25 feet off the ground so that it could finish rotating into place. Now that it stops spinning halfway up the tower. The rides progressively lowers to the ground, thus shortening the ride time.

I understand why they did this... there could be more to it as well. It's just rather odd because you're 150 feet in the air and all you're doing is being lowered to the ground.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad