Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I think they've got to stay within the confines of the existing service roads.
Maintenance and emergency vehicles have to have access to Verbolten show building and the new (we assume) launch building.

I'd like to see some sort of medium intensity flat in position 1, with some themed mural backdrop painted on the show building wall.

I believe (as someone pointed out) there's a berm of sorts to be shaped about position 2. Maybe some sort of a tower ride (Star Flyer?) atop it. They could use the berm height to (PR-wise) make it not sound so high for the Kingmill residents (above terrain).

Add some large size tree trees here and there to carry off the Black Forest theme.

PicsArt_01-23-12.50.17.jpg

Hmm, I could have swore someone said that it was not being moved due to possibly being more eco/friendly , cost efficient or aesthetically to block views of Verbolten building. Personally looking at the plans for 2021; the area ride beside the station’s fenced-in track and berm is supposed to be graded and in my opinion looks like a pathway leading towards the two clusters of trees. So who knows?!? I am still curious if they got rid of the kiddie swing ride they took out this past year or holding on to it for and expansion area as a companion ..would be a scaled down version of a Star flyer.. just saying

Last edited:
Reactions: GrandpaD
Beat me to it. Was actually going to ask this very question--now seeing the 2021 layout even more confirmed. What else do they have in mind? Please tell me all of that space is going to be wasted!

Didn't the park say approving this project was vital to their future plans? Part of me wonders--dare we start the hamlet rumors up again--if they are thinking they'd add some stuff in the open space, perhaps on SEAS' new yearly attraction schedule. Maybe not a hamlet per se, but I could see a few flats or something.

And yes, I was going to make the joke about Catapult again! Seriously, add a dark building next to Bolt and use the same crazy theming and put Catapult in there. Bring back the Hastings classic in the Black Forest....

I love the look of that thing. It would be great to see it in the high-visibility space where Catapult is now, and move Catapult to a spot next to 2021. Really basic battlements-ruins theming, as befits a location right next to an angry dragon.

Could also see it the other way around, I suppose, since the Zamperla ride evokes shades of a dragon-battling trebuchet...

Reactions: tursiops
@thopping I think you may be right regarding the "future plans" though it may be twofold -
(1) they were under time constraints to execute the 2021 coaster contract with Intamin. "You get a great price if both contacts are executed by X date.'"
(2) they needed assurances of 2021 approval to be able to budget/contract whatever additions to the area for 2022.

But, as I've said, I don't see a new hamlet.

Reactions: thopping
Here's an idea:

How about they build a super ugly premier rides skyrocket III that blocks all the good views of project 2021 and call it Tempesto: the sequel.

@thopping I think you may be right regarding the "future plans" though it may be twofold -
(1) they were under time constraints to execute the 2021 coaster contract with Intamin. "You get a great price if both contacts are executed by X date.'"
(2) they needed assurances of 2021 approval to be able to budget/contract whatever additions to the area for 2022.

But, as I've said, I don't see a new hamlet.
I agree on all "three" points. My thoughts are they infill that area with something small as part of a future "add something every year" plan.

Mini-hamlet/couple flats at most--no budget/desire/space for more than that. Actually, I don't even really see "a couple flats." I see something mid-sized or dark (wasn't completely kidding about Catapult indoors). "no hamlet/#3."

That plan only works/space is only open/budget forecastable if the coaster is approved. #2

Too much on their plate with the dual coasters to worry about the rest, and besides, it makes more sense to add it in 2022+ consistent with the first "every year" point. #1

Reactions: BenWilkerson
Not sure I'm a fan of the idea...but... what may fit in that space, draw people back there, be "relatively" cheap, and further drive up the coaster count to further kick KD while they're down (tie them at least?)... what about a custom Wild Maus? I think people are generally fans of the IzzyMausCheetahSerpent. More of a coaster in my mind than the shuttles too...and I'd rather ride that than 2021 or Tempesto.

edit: sorry, time went by, didn't realize this is a double-post.

Not sure I'm a fan of the idea...but... what may fit in that space, draw people back there, be "relatively" cheap, and further drive up the coaster count to further kick KD while they're down (tie them at least?)... what about a custom Wild Maus? I think people are generally fans of the IzzyMausCheetahSerpent. More of a coaster in my mind than the shuttles too...and I'd rather ride that than 2021 or Tempesto.

They really shouldn't build another wild mouse. KD already has Riccochet. What they need is something like Cobra's Curse, another stout family coaster with a height limit of 42 in.

Wild Izzy's Revenge!

Here's an idea:

How about they build a super ugly premier rides skyrocket III that blocks all the good views of project 2021 and call it Tempesto: the sequel.

Well I mean if they built what is technically a Sky Rocket III that would mean we would receive a Full Throttle clone. Wouldn't be the worst addition by any means just definitely major launch coaster overkill ?

Why not just bring back a few others, too? You could bring back Die Schwarze Spinne and let the kids drive thru the Black Forest in a revival of Le Man's?
Bringing back old rides...would Die Wildkatze fit and is Adventure Park USA interested in selling it back to its original park?

But on a more serious note, I think flats would be a better fit for this spot. The family, <=42" minimum, coaster should go in DarKastle's spot.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad