Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
That's questionable - CF Sauer's, the makers of Duke's mayo is based in Richmond but the condiment is made in NC or elsewhere.

PFG may be in Goochland, but they have food makers everywhere hence their being in the food distribution service business.

That's questionable - CF Sauer's, the makers of Duke's mayo is based in Richmond but the condiment is made in NC or elsewhere.

PFG may be in Goochland, but they have food makers everywhere hence their being in the food distribution service business.
Most the time in a case like this they might not even make it themselves. I might be like an off run of Hunts or something like that packaged in a wrapper PFG selects.

Chicken bones are generally bad for dogs, I'll pass
They can actually eat raw chicken necks. It’s typically rib and wings where the small sharp bones are that cause problems for dogs. If it makes you feel better you can run it through a sausage maker and feed it to then. The bone and bone marrow is great for them (source: my dad owned a vet approved raw dog food business before passing).

Ketchup has again changed at Trappers…..and much smaller than last weeks.

Attachments

• F08634A2-0188-4B39-8991-EC3E7216C605.jpeg
    F08634A2-0188-4B39-8991-EC3E7216C605.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 10
It's like playing ketchup Russian Roulette...

There is zero excuse for that......
They probably have employees that are not use to seeing it and didn't know what to do about it. Up till last year the the quality control at the packing plants was pretty decent and you almost never saw them come in with attached now well I see probably about a half dozen or so a day that we have to cut them off of which is also not the easiest thing.

• Love
Reactions: warfelg and phurst
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad