Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My first thought when I saw it light up like that last week was God that ugly. My second thought after seeing it in this post is dear God that is really ugly.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who (at least somewhat) likes the Pompeii lights. I think it makes that area a wonderful place to sit down for a minute or two and relax while looking at the lights. For those who don’t know, the lights actually move and change color. Normally I wouldn’t like something tacky like that much during the summer, but this is eons better than the sad fireflies from Illuminights years ago.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who (at least somewhat) likes the Pompeii lights. I think it makes that area a wonderful place to sit down for a minute or two and relax while looking at the lights. For those who don’t know, the lights actually move and change color. Normally I wouldn’t like something tacky like that much during the summer, but this is eons better than the sad fireflies from Illuminights years ago.
Your definitely not the only one!!

I figured out who the "Coming Soon" is on July 11th. It's The Calling. They haven't updated the main concert lineup page, but it's there on the reserved seating page.
That was bothering me way too much.

Not sure where they launched fireworks from last night but it wasnt the train bridge, we watched from the Rhine River boats and they were coming from the area of Lumberhack. Wasnt the best view IMO because we were looking forward to the reflection off the Rhine. Bolt also was running during the fireworks. Does anyone know what the balloon test was for the other day? Could they have possibly been testing a new launch location for sight lines?

Sorry, this is off topic but the Bolt being open I though I would share.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad