Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Sep 29, 2009
I’m glad I’m not the only one who (at least somewhat) likes the Pompeii lights. I think it makes that area a wonderful place to sit down for a minute or two and relax while looking at the lights. For those who don’t know, the lights actually move and change color. Normally I wouldn’t like something tacky like that much during the summer, but this is eons better than the sad fireflies from Illuminights years ago.

Travis...

Seasoned Alpengeist Simp
Jul 7, 2019
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
I’m glad I’m not the only one who (at least somewhat) likes the Pompeii lights. I think it makes that area a wonderful place to sit down for a minute or two and relax while looking at the lights. For those who don’t know, the lights actually move and change color. Normally I wouldn’t like something tacky like that much during the summer, but this is eons better than the sad fireflies from Illuminights years ago.
Your definitely not the only one!!

RocketChk

Silver Donor
Mar 26, 2011
I figured out who the "Coming Soon" is on July 11th. It's The Calling. They haven't updated the main concert lineup page, but it's there on the reserved seating page.
That was bothering me way too much.

Zachary

BGW Eggspert
Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
I assume BGW is preventing concert recordings like they do their stage shows, yeah?

Nov 24, 2009
Not sure where they launched fireworks from last night but it wasnt the train bridge, we watched from the Rhine River boats and they were coming from the area of Lumberhack. Wasnt the best view IMO because we were looking forward to the reflection off the Rhine. Bolt also was running during the fireworks. Does anyone know what the balloon test was for the other day? Could they have possibly been testing a new launch location for sight lines?

Sorry, this is off topic but the Bolt being open I though I would share.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad