Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Not sure where they launched fireworks from last night but it wasnt the train bridge, we watched from the Rhine River boats and they were coming from the area of Lumberhack. Wasnt the best view IMO because we were looking forward to the reflection off the Rhine. Bolt also was running during the fireworks. Does anyone know what the balloon test was for the other day? Could they have possibly been testing a new launch location for sight lines?

Sorry, this is off topic but the Bolt being open I though I would share.
I heard some rumblings about moving it to the boneyard and only having to shutdown RR for the Fireworks.

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Not sure what inside the park looked like last night but outside was an absolute madhouse for the fireworks. Route 60 on either side was completely packed with people pulled over as well as the Rhine River dam in Kingsmill and overpass. Nearly every available spot to pull over was taken around the park

• Wow
Reactions: Zachary
Not sure what inside the park looked like last night but outside was an absolute madhouse for the fireworks. Route 60 on either side was completely packed with people pulled over as well as the Rhine River dam in Kingsmill and overpass. Nearly every available spot to pull over was taken around the park

More importantly, why would Busch Gardens need a lamo-o flying coaster?

Reactions: bill s
That actually not all that uncommon. When the park is doing big fireworks displays there are almost always a ton of cars parked along the side of the road especially on the 4th when there is a possibility of seeming both BGW's and CW's if you find the right spot.

I know a lot of you don’t like the Summer Nights soundtracks, but I have to say that I stand fully behind the music they play in the Festhaus.

It’s 100% authentic crappy German pop.

Something my 75 year old mother would listen to on the radio in Germany.
Oh, so Hasselhoff?

• Haha
Reactions: panopticon31
Shortest fireworks in history tonight. Storm was coming on radar so we gave up on Spark and headd to the truck. Just got in when it poured about 8:50. Decided we would wait till 9:15 to see if they even launched them. At 9:20 we gave up and started out of the lot and all of a sudden fireworks started. They literlly launched about 10 shells and by 9:22 they were over. Wished I would have filmed tonight at the park now!

• Wow
Reactions: CastleOSullivan
Shortest fireworks in history tonight. Storm was coming on radar so we gave up on Spark and headd to the truck. Just got in when it poured about 8:50. Decided we would wait till 9:15 to see if they even launched them. At 9:20 we gave up and started out of the lot and all of a sudden fireworks started. They literlly launched about 10 shells and by 9:22 they were over. Wished I would have filmed tonight at the park now!
Well tonight we tried to watch Spark, but unfortunately it was evacuated about halfway through due to actual sparks on stage causing a small fire. Some fireworks went up and then came right back down and bounced off the roof of the stage

Actual footage of this happening...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well tonight we tried to watch Spark, but unfortunately it was evacuated about halfway through due to actual sparks on stage causing a small fire. Some fireworks went up and then came right back down and bounced off the roof of the stage
Wow....we almost went up tonight to catch the show since we missed it last night due to the storm. At this point dosent look like I will se it this season.

I know a lot of you don’t like the Summer Nights soundtracks, but I have to say that I stand fully behind the music they play in the Festhaus.

It’s 100% authentic crappy German pop.

Something my 75 year old mother would listen to on the radio in Germany.
found one of the songs that play in Germany in the evening:

• Love
Reactions: belsaas
Can’t remember if I posted this on here already. If I have you can remove this.

This are the BGW fireworks songs.

^^-- are you saying they actually intentionally chose the completely random pop crap they play during the fireworks?

• Love
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad